Have you registered to the much-awaited events this April and for the next coming months? If not, here’s a list of the big events happening this summer until September 2016. Whether you’re looking for food market trades, food crawl events, summer bazaar sale for your next beach outfit, airfare tickets, promos and discounts for air and land transportation transfers, travel photography lessons, or art and fashion food festivals, this list got you covered. (This post is being updated continuously, so you might want to it check-out from time to time.)
- World Street Food Congress | April 20 – 24, 2016 | Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
The Philippines will be hosting the 3rd World Street Food Congress, and it’s happening this weekend at the Bonifacio Global City. After CNN’s announcement of how diversified the Filipino Culinary Culture is, it has been finally decided that WSFC will be held in Manila after two successful sprawls in the streets of Singapore.
2. Summer Reign Food Festival: Around the World in 80 Plates | April 23 -24, 2016 | SMX Convention Center, SM Aura Premier, Taguig City
I was invited by Regina lustitiae Sorority to join their annual Summer Reign Benefit Bazaar since I started The Royal Chimney Pastry Shop. I was once able to join their Summer Reign Benefit Bazaar which took part in Rockwell. The good thing about the organizers who spearheaded this event is that they are socially oriented, and proceeds from their bazaars will go to their partners like Gawad Kalinga and GK Enchanted Farm.
3. Canon Travel Photography Workshop – Canon Imaging Academy | April 30, 2016 | Canon Customer Care Center – 3rd Floor, Paseo de Magallanes, Makati City
This event is open to all and free to anyone who has purchased a Canon camera. Learn tips and techniques from the international photographer, Per Andre Hoffman. Event starts at 10:00 AM on April 30, 2016. Please contact Canon Customer Care Center for more details about this event.
4. 13th Philippine Food Expo | May 6 – 8, 2016 | SMX Convention Center, Pasay City
I’ve been attending the Philippine Food Expo for several years now, and each year, the event focuses on the recent developments in the Philippine Food Industry. This year’s theme: Emerging Trends in the Food Trade.
5. Manila Sundance Bazaar |May 6 8, 2016 | World Trade Center, Pasay City
Looking for latest fashion trends and swimsuit sale for your next beach session? Manila Sundance Bazaar is the exact event for you. It houses the hottest brands all over the Metro.
6. Heat Wave Clearance Sale | May 13 -15, 2016 | World Trade Center, Pasay City
Meet celebrities manning their booths at the Heat Wave Clearance Sale happening this summer. This bazaar is one of a kind as it also offers variety shows, fashion shows, and celebrity auctions.
7. Fashion and Food Bazaar in Maginhawa | May 14 – 15, 2016| Maginhawa Covered Court, Quezon City
Happening at Maginhawa St. Corner Masinsinan St. Teacher’s Village, Quezon City, fashion and food joins together in this event. Maginhawa is not just your ordinary food strip I must say.
8. Bake Happy Manila San-Man Chapter 2nd Meet and Greet | May 15, 2016 | Room 498, Boni Avenue, Mandaluyong City
Meet fellow bakers and baking suppliers in the 2nd Bake Happy Manila SanMan Chapter Meet and Greet. Enjoy baking freebies, free tips from professionals in the baking industry and more surprises await the baking enthusiast in you. Register now!
9. IFEX 2016 | May 18 – 21, 2016 | SMX Convention Center, Pasay City
International Food Exhibition holds its annual event at SMX Convention Center showcasing food ingredients and food shows from Asia and from all over the world.
10. Food Processing and Packaging Philippines (FPP) | May 24 – 26, 2016 | SMX Convention Center, Pasay City
This event is very essential to every Food Technologist in the industry. It houses several Food Processing and Manufacturing Companies as well as Food Packaging experts under one roof.
11. Trendsetter’s Bazaar | May 27 – 29, 2016 | World Trade Center, Pasay City
Last shop hop this summer, as Trendsetter’s Bazaar not just caters for fashion fanatics, but it also offers food stalls. Visit Trendsetter’s Bazaar on May 27 – 29 and shop for your back-to-school stuff.
12. Art and Appetite: A Feast for the Senses, a Food Market and Art Fair | June 3 – 4, 2016 | C1 Garden, Bonifacio High Street, BGC, Taguig City
Organized by De La Salle University’s Business Management Society, feed your passion for the Arts in this event happening in the very heart of BGC, Bonifacio High Street.
13. SIAL ASEAN | June 15-17, 2016 | World Trade Center, Pasay City
The Philippines will be hosting SIAL ASEAN for the second time around seeing SIAL ASEAN 2015 a success. 300 exhibitors from 19 countries will be participating in this event to showcase various product categories in the food industry.
14. MAFBEX | July 22-26, 20116 | World Trade Center, Pasay City
I’ve been attending Manila Food and Beverage Expo since I was a BS Food Technology student, and up until this day, MAFBEX has been an event which caters to every need of professionals in the Food and Hospitality industry.
15. WOFEX | August 3-6, 2016 | SMX Convention Center and World Trade Center, Pasay City
World Food Expo is the home of most prestigious culinary competition all over the country, The Philippine Culinary Cup. This event happens every August annually. Trade shows are held in WTC, while students and professionals compete in SMX for Gold, Silver, and Bronze Medals at The PCC.
16. Food and Drinks Asia | September 1 – 4, 2016 | World Trade Center, Pasay City
An international event for beverage, confectionery, delis, beers, and spirits, this event will be the best rendezvous for every food professional and practitioners in the hospitality industry as well.
17. Philippine Travel Mart | September 2, 2016 | SMX Convention Center, Pasay City
If you are a travel junkie just like me, this event is actually for you. Gear up for the next travel expo for this year. Book your entire 2016 and 2017 at the Philippine Travel Mart happening in the last quarter of the year.
18. Asia Food Expo | September 7, 2016| World Trade Center, Pasay City
Investors and entrepreneurs look forward to the annual AFEX. Supported by several government agencies, foreign partners and hotels, and media partners, AFEX showcases not only ingredients and raw materials, but also food and hotel equipments and machineries.
19. Diving and Resort Travel Expo | September 9 – 11, 2016 | SM Megatrade Hall, Mandaluyong City
If you are a fan of diving, water activities, water sports, and water photography, this event is for you. The DRT Show as many call, is an access pass to meet international divers and diving professionals and instructors. The event also offers trade shows for diving gears and equipment on top of several workshops for underwater photography and videography.
20. International Travel Expo | September 22 – 24 2016 | SMX Convention Center, Pasay City
This event features everything that you need in traveling, from airline and shore bookings, hotel accommodations, travel operators and local and international destinations.The ITE has three venues, Cebu, Davao, and finally in Manila on the 22nd of September up until the 24th.