What You Need:
- 2 scoops of Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 shot of espresso
- 1/4 cup of milk (evaporated or fresh milk)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Chocolate Syrup to drizzle
- a glass of ice cubes
- Blend together 1 scoop of Chocolate Ice Cream, espresso, milk, brown sugar, cocoa powder and ice cubes.
- Pour mixture in a mason jar and add more ice and chocolate ice cream.
- Drizzle with Chocolate Syrup.
- To make the mixture thicker, you can add vanilla ice cream instead of milk.
- To make the chocolate extra richer, you can use melted dark chocolate instead of cocoa powder.